Why Use The McAlister Home Group When Selling Your Home?
The McAlister Home Group can help you understand everything you need to know about the home selling process.
Not all real estate licensees are the same; only those who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR) are properly called REALTORS®. They proudly display the REALTOR "®" trademark on their business cards and other marketing and sales literature.
We are committed to honestly treat all parties in a transaction. We subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate.
Real estate transactions are one of the largest financial dealings of most people’s lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $250,000. If you had a $250,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a certified professional accountant? If you had a $250,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it would be wise to work with a professional REALTOR® when you are selling a home.
- When selling your home, as your REALTOR®, we can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace as well as the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, shortest amount of time and with minimum hassle.
- We can recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property.
- We market your property to other real estate agents and the public. Over half of real estate sales are cooperative sales; that is, a real estate agent other than yours brings in the buyer.
The McAlister Home Group acts as the marketing coordinator, distributing information about your property to other real estate agents through two Multiple Listing Services and other cooperative marketing networks. The REALTOR® Code of Ethics requires REALTORS® to utilize these cooperative relationships when they benefit their clients.
- Utilize our expertise to know when, where and how to advertise your property. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. NAR studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts.
- Our goal is to help you objectively evaluate every buyer's offer without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing.
- The McAlister Home Group can help close the sale of your home. Issues may arise between the initial sales agreement and closing. Our professional team will help to objectively resolve any issues and move on to closing.